How To Convert
Software used: iPad Converter Suite (Download Windows version, Download Mac version) – It includes iPad Video Converter and iPad DVD Converter.
Input formats: DVD (DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD IFO File), Video (VOB, MPEG, TS, MOV, VCD, DAT, WMV, AVI, M4V, SWF, MKV, FLV, MPEG, WMV, RMVB, RM, ASF, DVR-MS, QT, AVCHD, M2TS, MOD, MTS, TOD, MPG, NUT, QT, YUV, MPV, NSV), Music (WMA, RA, CD, OGG, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, APE, RAM, CUE, AU, WAV, MP2, CDa, MP3, MPA).
Supported devices: iPad 3G, iPad Wi-Fi, iPod, Apple TV, iPhone.
Output formats: Video (MP4, MPEG-4, H.264, HD H.264), Audio (MP3, AAC), picture (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG).
- Download the powerful iPad Video Conversion Suite and install it.
- If you’d like to rip DVD movie to iPad, please launch DVD to iPad converter. Else, just run the iPad movie converter for converting videos or your favourite music collections.
- Load DVD or any media files into the software. Let’s take the DVD ripping for example. Just click ‘Open DVD’ button or choose ‘File -> Open IFO file’.
- Set ‘Audio’ (language) and ‘Subtitle’. If you need not any subtitle that appears on the converted iPad videos, just set ‘Subtitle’ to ‘None’.
- Choose the target format from ‘Profile’ drop-down list. The DVD ripper for iPad supports ‘iPad H.264 HD video’ (1280×720, 960×540), ‘iPad H.264 video’ (720×480, 720×576), ‘iPad MPEG4 video’ (640×480), ‘MP4 video’ (with various resolution), ‘MP3 audio’, ‘AAC audio’.
- Press ‘Start Ripping’ button! After a short while, you can put videos on iPad.
Just so easy to copy DVD movies and video files to iPad with this DVD/Video to iPad Converter.
Tip1: You can adjust output settings in the ‘profile settings’ panel of right window.
Tip2: How to capture pictures from videos. It is super easy to do this. Just click ‘Play’ button in the preview window. When the video jumps to the image you like, hit ‘Snapshot’ button.